You know that warm fuzzy feeling you get sometimes? When you try to wipe off that geeky smile but you just can’t?
That’s real happiness.
No amount of money can give you that. Well, yes, sometimes things brought from mo ey can give you that. But let’s be honest, it isn’t the same is it?
Well, so I’ve fortunately had that giddy happy feeling a lot of time in my life.
Here are some examples-
1. When my best friend messaged me- it shows that yes, we’re still AWESOME friends and that she cares about me too!
2. When I took out ice cream from that container, put in on the cone, just how I like it and enjoyed the taste on a hot sunny day.
3. When I’ve cleaned my bookshelf and have enough time to stare at it longly
4. When I finish reading a book I loved!
5. When I’m walking around and the sun shines and my music pounds in my ears.
6. When a baby i don’t know says hi to me and I say hi back!
7. The parent’s smile when I say hi to the baby!
8. When all of my cousins get together and start gossiping
9. When my family and I sit down to watch a really funny show and we all end up crying with laughter.
10. When I see the possibilities for me to do things after I’ve achieved my dream job.
That’s things that make me happy.
What are some of yours?
Let me know in the comments below!