So Maggie made this wonderfully creative challenge and she nominated me!
And of course I’m dedicating a whole post to this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious challenge!
Scroll along now……….
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
Okay, here we go-
Thriller- “We have information that you are planned a bomb blast?” knuckles white, I said “Wrong number”.
Fantasy- ‘How do I know where you are? I can’t see!’, with a click of his fingers he lit up the whole cave, when I saw I was floating!
Romance- He said he didn’t like anything, unless it considered me.
Historical- The smoke merged with the air carrying remnants of a once beautiful house, the French Revolution had finally begun.
Young Adult- “WHY IS HIGHSCHOOL EVEN A THING? CAN’T WE JUST GO BACK TO THE STONE AGE?” claimed the incarnation of Sharpay Evans; different decade, same old teen life.
And that was a super fun post! *grins*. I highly recommend allllll of you do this! It’s a super fun idea, and it also fuels up your brain while at the same time develops your writing skills.
*shakes head because she sounds like a highschool teacher*
*shakes head again*